What are the impacts of New Retail in the Customer Relationship Management?
China’s retail landscape is in a period of transformation. On the one hand, it’s getting bigger. This year, China is expected to post up retail sales of $5.6 trillion and overtake the US to become the world’s largest retail market. On the other hand, it’s getting more interesting. China’s mobile-led, online and offline integrated retail landscape is changing the way retailers both big and small think about supply chains, shopfronts and marketing.
This deck introduces three key New Retail changes, and then explains how they impact customer relationship management and customer retention.
Table of Content:
- New loyalty in new retail
- Traditional loyalty programs vs New loyalty programs
- New loyalty risks and rewards - how a reward program creates value
- Shifting center of gravity
- Retail gets personal
- New competition accelerates differentiation and new value creation
- Product personalization
- Purchase journeys for high and low involvement product categories
- Lifetime customer value
- Overcoming physical retail data gap
- Store technologies: turning heat on store mapping, facial recognition
- Unified online/offline customer view
- New retail readiness
- Rethinking affiliate marketing
No of pages: 55
We provide services to identify, search and recommend reports related to business, marketing, digital, social media and e-commerce available in China. The above fee is paid for the service that we provide for report searching and recommendation, but not the report purchase fee. Please note that the copyright of the deck belongs to the author and publisher. You can also choose to get the deck from the publisher directly.
Adapting Customer Relationship Management to New Retail (55 pages, English)
SMQ China provides go-to-market consulting services to help brands enter the Chinese market. Meanwhile, we continue to tailor comprehensive reports to provide you with a overview of the competition and consumers that can help you assess your sales potential and brand readiness before entering China.
If you need additional reports not included in the list, we also provide services to help you search existing Chinese reports, translate and compile them into useful English deck. Please contact us for further information.