The Chinese cross-border purchasing market is large-scale with promising future growth potential. The scale of cross-border imports was 1.5 trillion RMB in 2017.
2018 Research Report on Chinese Consumer Cross-border Purchasing Behavior examines consumption behaviors in three segments of cross-border consumers: domestic online shoppers, international travelers, and overseas residents (Chinese consumers working or studying overseas). The report surveyed consumers in China, Singapore, Australia, Canada, the United States, and the UK.
Date of release: September 2018
No of pages: 61
- Overall status and trends of cross border purchasing behavior
- Characteristics of cross-border consumers: apparel, footwear, electronic products and food
- Top cross-border e-commerce purchasing platforms in China
- Payment methods
- Channels for receiving advertisement of cross-border consumers
- Cross-border purchasing influencing factors and behaviors
- Chinese cross-border purchasing behavior analysis
- Cross-border e-commerce purchasing behavior analysis
- Outbound tourist overseas purchasing behavior analysis
- Overseas residents purchasing behavior analysis
- Comparison of cross-border purchasing in China
- Cross-border e-commerce vs outbound tourism vs overseas residence in terms of purchase categories, payment methods, product information channel, information access, media exposure and purchase behaviors.
Chinese Consumer Cross-border Purchasing Behavior Report
SMQ China provides go-to-market consulting services to help brands enter the Chinese market. Meanwhile, we continue to tailor comprehensive reports to provide you with a overview of the competition and consumers that can help you assess your sales potential and brand readiness before entering China.
If you need additional reports not included in the list, we also provide services to help you search existing Chinese reports, translate and compile them into useful English deck. Please contact us for further information.