Over 300 slides exploring the best practices of the Wechat Mini-program. Including real cases from LVMH, Bvlgari, Christie’s, Ikea, and much more. Discover exclusive insights from our contributors, Matthew Brennan from China Channel, Thomas Portolano from Christie’s, Jean-Christophe Babin from Bvlgari, Victor Ariza from LVMH Innovation.
With over 450 million daily active users (DAU), Wechat mini-program, the sub-application built within the WeChat ecosystem, is one of the most-used platforms to activate Chinese consumers. Extremely versatile, quick and affordable to develop, it allows brands to engage and convert consumers.
This report was strategizing, designing, and building numerous WeChat mini-programs for international brands and Fortune 500 companies. It finally releases an all-in-one guide for WeChat mini-programs, in which the report has put the analysis, experience, knowledge, learnings as well as best practices on how to build a successful WeChat mini-program.
Table of Content
- What should you know about WeChat Mini-Program
- Tried and Tested: WeChat Mini-Program Best Practices
- WeChat Mini-Programs Creatives - How to guide on Maximizing Creativity and Capabilities
- Tips to Get the Most Out of WeChat for Event Marketing
- Rise of Social Commerce & Omni-Channel Mini-Programs
- Analytics for WeChat Mini-Programs: Where Do We Stand for Performance Tracking?
- WeChat Work
We provide services to identify, search and recommend reports related to business, marketing, digital, social media and e-commerce available in China. The above fee is paid for the service that we provide for report searching and recommendation, but not the report purchase fee. Please note that the copyright of the deck belongs to the author and publisher. You can also choose to get the deck from the publisher directly.